Saturday, March 5, 2011

Heart ::dup dup dup dup::

it's been a while i didn't write my post in english so i think that i should write this one with it.

how should i say this out loud? after more than a year my heart had opened up. for who? i don't even know who is it yet. but he had done a perfect combo job. i forget that brat but i keep seeing him everywhere. hahahaha silly me. my heart might burst out if i seen him right now.

who is him??? ah ah im not telling you guys. ngeeee~ oh my, i got test tonight but still have time to update my blog??? *sigh* ok guys need to get to my notes back. wish me luck with my test and have a great future life everyone! ::happy mode:: lalalalalalalalala~

2 comments:

Hzwan Hammad said...

not a while but i think it quit long time..hehe

oo, dh trjtuk skali lg ke..hehe..

L.I.F.E.1.2.3 said...

hzwan:: hahahahaha ak pn xprasan. tak jatuh lagi...masih stabil hahaha