Saturday, February 26, 2011

::NO TITLE::

when i felt alone, you came near me
when people hate me, you love me
when all of them left me, you came sit with me
when i done wrong, you teach me the right way
when i cry all night, you came wipe my tears

you, the one who always by my side
you, the one who always make me smile
you, the one who really care about me
you, the one who will never betray me
you, the one who will always support me

i'm the only person who will remember you
i'm the only person who loves you
i'm the only person who will never forget you
i'm the only person who will always grateful to have you

please Allah, blessed these person's life until the rest of their life....

Mommy, Daddy, my family, Shakila, Farah Dina, Beton, Afidah and the rest of my friends~

p/s: i will always love the person who loves me. TQ

3 comments:

akuchimoto said...

nie! u made my day.
Kamsahamnida :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L.I.F.E.1.2.3 said...

beton welcome dear~