Thursday, July 7, 2011

Semakin Hari Semakin Berat!

oh guys, it only takes me less than 24 hours to end up my internship! oh dear im so sad that i cant even say it into words~ you know when you getting comfortable with everyone here. it feels like settling down at first place you felt like an alien but now it felt like family. it breaks my heart just like the Titanic ship. tear up into pieces and sank down deep in the ocean.

peoples here plus Nora my precious cat. huhuhu sedih sangat-sangat bila she didnt show up this whole week! rindu dekat kucing neh lebih dasyat dari semua. nak sangat-sangat hug her and her kittens. T_T Nora please show up tomorrow, its my last day at PIHE!!! serious nak nanges sekarang. Nora i gonna miss you the most and please live healthy and happy without me. NORA I MISSED YOU ALREADY~ aahhh sudah aku pula macam kucing hilang anak!

today as its my last day here with abang lin,since tomorrow is his off day they did ikan bakar just like i want it. abang lin and epul went into kolam koi and end up they got lots of tilapia and catfish for today's lunch. i helped a bit and i felt even more sad having our last lunch there with the guys. huhuhu bila lagi nak merasa air asam special abang lin? >.<

aiyoo lagi sedih pula tulis entri neh. dah la nanti ada orang nangis pulak esok time farewell presentation. huhuhu macam mana neh esok????? T______T

No comments: