Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Bad Day Had Gone!

hello hello hello....morning everyone!!! rise and shine rise and shine~ oh the warm oh sunshine had lead me to the best day ever! even a bit sad my sister got to go to her college today but my bad days had gone!

last 2 weeks were the baddest hahaha punya nak cakap BAD kan,yup the BADDEST DAY ever!!! piles of work *eh eh report je pun* plus with my worksick instead of homesick since i already done my internship and cough plus flu makes a great fever. trust me!

one work become lots of work since i felt so tired to move around my room to write up my internship report. huhuhu it takes me a week to fully recover from my fever and start working on my report. but still even i'm in fever mood i managed to learn something new, driving. thats the only good thing happens. hahaha

so now every works had done, i can start reading my final year project stuff and start doing the proposal. oh i don't even know how to write it. huhuhu better i start reading Bahlut or Duka Tuan Bertakhta? hahaha let me guess how about do some movie and drama review! thats my favourite~ lalalala which one should i start with huh?

ok got to go now peeps. lots of 'work' to do hahahaha adios amigos!

2 comments:

Hzwan Hammad said...

rindu gila baca entri hg dalam bi ni. hehe

L.I.F.E.1.2.3 said...

hahaha wat tacing plak senpai~