Sunday, June 19, 2011

Howdie How How People!

title entry entah apa-apa -.-" sorry.

forget.forgetful.forgot already what should i write. lately, me becoming forgetful. yes forgetful girl. duh, i hate being like this.

- i always forget to stop being used by people.
- i don't even remember how to stay up all night except for tonight.
- i can't remember my own age. am i getting older right now? i keep thinking that i'm just only 19.
- hey what is the main topic of this entry?

see i'm getting older and older right now. i need to eat lots of raisins i think. oh i missed those day when my dad when back from his 'umrah & ziarah', my sibling and me busy checking up what did my dad bought. dates, raisins, olive pickle and he once had bought saffron.

have you ever felt that you had been forgotten by those people you love? me? oh yes recently. out of sight out of mind. i do agree with that statement lately. i heard that words before but still i said it won't happen since we got technologies to connect with whoever we want right? but it won't happen if its only you who really put them in your mind while they; other people already put you aside. oh yeah just like that. orang melayu cakap "habis madu sepah dibuang". T_T sobss

there's only one girl. yes only her who's checking up on me. "hoi" she buzzed me on my nokia. she always made my day. honestly, i will never regret knowing her for the rest of my life. just say whatever you wanna say about her. i know her deeply from my heart. she never forget me. *shed my tears away*

oh my. another 3 weeks and its the end of my internship. how fast! huhuhu i'm gonna miss En. Halim and Nora's family *Nora actually a cat, name it from Nora Elena ;)* i'm gonna miss them so much coz they are really good people. i'm gonna miss the fish spa where it is my favourite place to go for a rest. oh my i'm gonna miss a lots of things here. my new housemate. anis and rozie. i hope we'll be friends forever!

ah out of topics again. maybe its time to go. its already 2.20 in the morning! ok enough young lady its time to sleep. sweet dreams peeps! adios amigo.

No comments: