Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bila Aku Stress!!!!

Gracilaria manilaensis will be stress at 35 ppt salinity level because this species origin from a brackish surrounding. Therefore, at 35 ppt the nutrient uptake rates and relative growth rates are the lowest among of all selected salinity levels. Why is this seaweed stress???? because me, myself also stress doing all this kind of typing and retyping all the facts that actually not in mind because the real fact is my mind is already in my hometown. bottom line, at my house. bottom line, together with my family. bottom line, i miss my mommy! and daddy! and aiman! and those ungrateful sisters and brothers! hahahahaha ok the last one is not true~

daaa~ i don't want to spend any minutes of my time doing this seaweed works again. i will never ever apply any subject that relates to the person in charge with seaweed. in other word, my lovely scandalicious mr gan and miss choy~~~ never regret to what you had choose! at least i can tolerate to any stress during my final year project next semester.

omo i really need to finish this thing quick because honestly i don't even started my study on aquaculture biotechnology yet! huhuhu blame that green seaweed!!! ok done with this i need to continue my works. yup my MEGA PROJECT on seaweed cultivation. adios amigos~

mak cik tepi jalan aku jumpa tengah cuci tank Gan, kesian -.-"

kawan mak cik kat atas tu..kesian muda-muda dah... 

ok fine mak cik go finish on what you are doing!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woiii!!!
first time gambaq aku x edit kena publish nih!!!
hahahhaha
serabai~~serebeh

L.I.F.E.1.2.3 said...

oh yeah? aku pun lupa nk letak watermark ak~~ hahahaha