Sunday, September 26, 2010

my life is....still normal~

every day is a hectic day. oh my marc jacob! (well its my favourite designer)
rushing withs tons of assignments
sweating with billions of lab reports (billions of word)
dashing with projects
and of course, lots of presentation
most of all i tried to keep a smile on my face ^_^
people out there....please give me some strength!!!

this week will be the busiest week ever since i will culture artemia (sort of live food for fishes or baby shrimps). we will start to hatch it and culture it for a bout two weeks to achieve its adult's stage. well, for the first day of hatching, we need to observe it from evening until midnight! every 4 hours of checking the artemia will drive me crazy i think *_* .thanked to God and also my father who had bought me a bike that makes my life easier. thanks a lot Abah!

well, my integrated aquaculture had been well although i wasn't the best but still it is my best project ever! i will upload the picture as soon as possible (blame the assignments!) after i calm down with my work. i'm so sorry for being lazy to updating my blog (for those who read my blog). i will try to face those challenges with courage and smile~

3 comments:

Hzwan Hammad said...

haha..bagus2..busy2 pn kena hapdet jgk..2 pesan OB..ik3

ftn said...

OI.

L.I.F.E.1.2.3 said...

justeru yg kata