Thursday, August 12, 2010

my lovely crocs....GONE!!!!

oh my god! seriously i don't know what to say anymore. patient young lady! huhuhuhu...i felt so sad just now. after done prayed Zohor, i got class at 4 in the evening. so i went to the hatchery to fed my catfish. then i went back to surau. i just went in there less than 20 minutes i guess and then....my grey crocs had gone! and i just laugh saying that my friends hide it on purpose for fun. so, sarah and i went all over that place to find it but there was no sign of it. i called my friend; nurul that went out earlier to submit our report whether she hide my shoes. i'm already late for my class! nurul and niesah came to help me find my shoes. they went all over the place but still it was hopeless. i really don't understand it. why there is a person who ever stole a shoes in this fasting month? and at surau? what was that suppose to mean? oh my god! im really mad on that time. i have no shoes to wear and automatically i just skipped my class. luckily, the class was only 20 minutes as my lecturer's pendrive was i don't know virus maybe. so he just talked about the quiz next week and class dismissed. what a relief! but still had no shoes to wear. niesah asked her 'friend' to buy me a slipper but then my housemate came to rescue me by brought my other slipper. thanks a lot wani!

beware of crocs' thieves! =.="

waaa..i wore it for labs and now its gone T_T



my cutie buttons also gone with it

No comments: