Saturday, August 14, 2010

i want to write something but i don't know what. should i write about responsibility? do you a person who people can trust or can be lean on? well lets think about it, shall we?

i am 21 years olds this year and yes i know i'm a big girl right now. no, i am an adult. still, i don't know what should i do or don't in my life. i have to look up to my friends and my family before making a decision or doing something. do it looks like i am not capable in doing things? what should i do? see i'm asking you guys to help me again. -.-"

i have a lots of responsibility now.
1) be a role models to my siblings
2) take care of my new aqua project
3) another catfish to look after
4) a lots of group member to take care(presentations,labs,classes)
5) my house as our leader of this house had move into hostel now
6) a good accountant so that there will no overspent accident happens
7) a good friend (all for one and one for all)
8) a good daughter for my lovely parents
9) a good chef as this month we are fasting ;p
10) a good student to get a good result
11) a good listener so that people will listen to me
12) take care of myself (i turned into an owl lately to finish up my works)

hahahaha....that just a few things i should do that lots of people had done right? sigh* i don't know how to manage myself right now. i felt so miserable even my problems are just simple as pie. but pie is not that simple right? hahahaha....i'm turning into a crazy person. i think i should arrange all my stuff in my head on their place back. ok this one is here and that one is here. ok i'm done! happy fasting everyone! ^__^

1 comment:

nohiman said...

chaiyok meknie! ^^