Saturday, April 7, 2012

Mid Sem Y U No Fun?

my last mid semester break is spending my whole day in laboratory doing my final year project. i still got 12 more samples to go. i miss my mom, i miss daddy, i miss my little brother.

my mom,
she keep asking me to bring some keropok keping ikan tamban for her but unfortunately i have to post it for her. sorry mom, i can't be home this week. it suppose to be her surprise but in the end she knew it already. one tudung bawal for her. ok mom, i'll post it as soon as possible ok?

myself,
spending my day at lab and alone at home is nothing. the best part is, last night i found out that there was 'biawak' resting underneath those big bags in the corner of my living room. ok chill meknie chill. biawak je pun. UMT dengan biawak sangat sinonim ok. =.=" no worries, it got away last night. me chased away that thing? no no. of course la i got my own savior! hahaha

right now,
rasa macam nak ja fly balik rumah. stress aku dok sini sorang-sorang. nasib baik laa aini dengan saadah ada teman buat projek sama-sama. lets just pray to Allah mudah-mudahan segala pekerjaan diberkati dan memperoleh keputusan yang cemerlang dalam projek tahun akhir sem neh.

p/s: takmo extend tapi kalau ada yang sudi offer sambung master pun okay jugak! ngeee ;p

No comments: