Saturday, July 3, 2010

Selamat Hari Tak Jadi...!!!!!

hehehehehe....2nd July 2010 ehem2 ok2 its my younger sister's birthday! \(^0^)/ *hooray*
its her hmmm 19th birthday yesterday! hahahaha...actually, there is no surprise for her as the day before both of us went to find her birthday present; laptop.

my mom had told me to find a suitable laptop with small budget around rm2000. its been a while for me to update my own information about those little things (newest gadget). so we went for 4 shops only as we lived in such a small island! actually only 2 shops that helps us with vary kinds of laptop rather than the other 2 shops that only display us 1-2 laptops =.="

since my little sis is studying in engineering course, this ATI what so ever software is a bit helpful in her study (Autocad and bla2...). so we decided to buy her Compaq Presario CQ42. we arrived at one beautiful shop(the best shop in my hometown) to survey some laptops. it is very comfortable shop since every things in this shop are nicely arranged and the sale girl was very warm and friendly. she guided us in every little details about things that we should see before buying a laptop. she showed us some latest laptops with our little budget and yes she recommended us that one that we decided before. im a little bit envy with my little sister since my mom paid all the bills for her while i bought my lappy with my own money!

ok since she already know her gift, i asked her to pretend as she didn't knew about it! on her birthday, we went that shop again to buy it with my mom's credit card. n_n hahahaha do you want to know something? i got my payment for being my mom personal nanny for about 3 months! yahoO~ mom bought me a web cam and the most wanted 500G Seagate Expansion portable drive! omma, kamsahamida~

we went home quickly because today my father had a personal tutor for this "mak cik" to go umrah this coming august as she had no experience plus she even didn't go for my father public umrah's class before(very brilliant idea). we need to celebrate my sis birthday before that aunty come to our house. since mom had already bought a cake, i didn't have to bake one. i just need to do "air cendol" for lunch.

after Friday prayers, i called my father to eat as my youngest sis & i had done preparing the meals. so he came and complaining about my "cendol" because i put too much water and mix the cendol with the ices. ok i now i did it wrong. suddenly the jar fulled with coconut milk slipped from my father's hand and there it goes. praanggg! my cute little mug had smash into tiny little pieces on the floor. everybody look at my father and speechless. i can't say it is my fathers fault right? hahahahaha but everybody saw it! here it come; mens' ego.

father: tudung jag neh ketat sangat!
me: ulis, tolong kak nie amik kain buruk...
mak: selipar!
aah: aiman jangan pi dekat abah, satgi kena kaca!
na: hehehehe(she always can laugh even in this situation!)
ulis: kak na, neh mesti petanda buruk! o__O (how could he?)

hahahaha....now the coconut milk are every where. on the floor, all over the table, on our shirts and also on the sliding door beside the dining table! even went i ate the ramli beef nuget, i can taste the "gula merah" inside the nuget. hahahahaha. poor my little sister. her birthday was a disaster!

oh i almost forget, my father keep complaining about the cendol and mad at us. i think, he very mad about the free movie tickets that we got from pc shop as we bought laptop there. i just want to bring my little brothers to watch toys story 3. but he just didn't let us to go watch it there. he told my youngest brother that watching movie in cinema is bad. as bad as israel~ ok dad, i got it. i can't go there. hhmmm....

p/s: sorry, i didn't upload any picture because i didn't transfer the pictures into my lappy yet.

No comments: