Monday, July 19, 2010

MooD:: a bit DOWN ~.~"

arghhh....its been a very tiring week last week. dropping and adding subject. checking classes. i totally confuse and almost crazy as the timetable is all messed up. i can't take this subject because it clash with my other classes. i have to attend my lab 1 hour late because of my English class. then my lab's lecturer already mumbling in his pakistan-english words. @__@

that's not a real problem here. my closest friends been attacking me (hahahaha not with guns). they talk to me with high pitch tone (almost like yelling). i know everybody has their own problems but please don't be mad at me. i can lend you my ears if you want it. just don't stares at me like that. everything i done seems wrong. i can't say that i can't say this. what should i do to make you pleased? i already asked you what happened but still you said that i'm such a busybody girl who keep buzzing in your life. hey, you are my friend ok? i can't stand to see you crying in the dark.

but then my life is fulled again. my sisTA, Farah Dina Hamzah. whenever i chat with her i feel happy. everything seems back to normal. i feel free when i talk to her. joking around and talking about her MR.ADAM. hahahaha...sorry and THANK YOU sis! ^__^

people out there! we can't hide our feeling inside. find someone or something to let it go. your problems can't solve if you keep it down to yourself. some people play sport to let it go or some people would just write it down in a blog just like me! for Muslims, i suggest you to read al-Quran whenever you feel down. Alhamdulillah, i feel better now. ok got to go now. please pray for my days to be as bright as Mr. Sunny out there!

6 comments:

Hzwan Hammad said...

besa la tu kelas bz..sem depan aku lg bz kot..ad 3 lab 1 sem tu..mati aku..y 1 lab sem ni pn aku dh merana..huhu

L.I.F.E.1.2.3 said...

hahahaha....kecoh ar ank neh...ak 4 lab sem neh. fisiologi ikan lg...xtgk lab live food culture n microbiologi lg. kna mkn yakult la byk2...hehehe ;p

Hzwan Hammad said...

besh pa makan yakult..smpan kt aku ckt nt..hehe

L.I.F.E.1.2.3 said...

yup mmg shedap...tp mahai to....kalo ak wt sndri lactobacillus ok x? hahahahahaha

Hzwan Hammad said...

haha..pe bnda y hg merepek ni??aku dh lama tgl bio la..dulu xpa ar power..skrg xdh..haha

L.I.F.E.1.2.3 said...

hahahaha....xpa2, ank p focus kt kimia ank dlu. hehehehe