Saturday, May 8, 2010

mommy


mommy
i love you
i need you
i miss you

mommy
i'm nobody without you
you show me the world
you teach me about life
you give me everything

mommy
i love you
you are my angel
protecting me with your wings

mommy
i could bake you cakes
i could give you treats
i could buy you everything
i could do anything for you
but neither of it wouldn't compare to your sacrifices

mommy
i'll always love you
the way you love me
i'll always pray for you
the way you pray for me
no....
i'll love you more than you love me
i'll pray for you more than you pray for me
i'll always, always love you more than anybody in this world

p/s: i love you mommy!

2 comments:

farrazswift said...

waaa terharu wei..ang boley jd mekni da shakespeare:)

L.I.F.E.1.2.3 said...

hahahaha~ sdap2 nma 2